Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!



So I've lost my voice (I barley have enough voice to talk to my kids) on the worst day, (well I'm not sure there is a great day to lose your voice) but today is my Mom's birthday and I can't even call her! So I guess this will have to do. So Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much. I'm so proud to have you as my mom, you have the greatest spirit, and a strong testimony. You are a great example to me momma! I think about this all the time but you've out lived your own parents for almost 10 years, and everyday I'm so thankful to have you another day. Your such an awesome grandma too. My girls love you so much. Even right now they can see your picture and are so excited, saying "That's grandma!" Your also a great example to me when it comes to staying in shape. I still think it's not right that my mom wears a smaller size than me, but you look amazing. Your a great motivation to have around. :) I love you so much, and my family loves you too. So Happy Birthday! And I'll call you when I get my voice back.
Love,
Your Annie

2 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

first, i love that your girls look sooo excited its your mom's birthday! and second, happy birthday to your mom! she is a wonderful woman and doesn't have too bad of a daughter either...

Launa said...

If your mom is smaller than you it isn't by much so you are doing great. You both look good! I now sound like you. No voice. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!!

Blog Archive