Monday, March 23, 2009

Speaking of poop.....

Ya I know oober gross. But my Elise has finally mastered #2 in the potty. She has been a pro when it comes to #1 since we started potty training back in November, finally #2 has caught up! She's had no accidents since last week. I tried helping her from every angle, forcing her to sit on the potty, bribery, threats and taking away her blessed movies. Nothing worked, the silly girl just had to finally decided she was ready. YAY ELISE!!!!!! mom is so proud of you! Now I know she is officially ready to go to pre school and dance in the fall!

3 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

yay, what a big girl! and um, pre-school already? wow...

Jessica said...

Hip hip HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy she decided to do it. That's such great news!

Falen said...

Isn't it the greatest feeling to know all that work has paid off? Congrats! hehe. Your house by the way is Beautiful! Only a couple more days of waiting right? Wahoo!!

Blog Archive