Friday, March 27, 2009

A Good Birthday

I first just wanted to thank everyone for all the text's, phone calls, and messages on facebook. It's always such a joy to know you are loved on your birthday. So on my birthday it really wasn't exciting, I just got lunch at Village Baker with my mom and Candice. But my BFF Bethany came over and we went and did some errands. (I know hold on to your seats!) And as I was driving home my Dad called me and needed some one to bring him an extra key to his car. Why might you ask? Because his were in his locked car! So I turned around and went back to my parents and got what I thought was the extra key, and then found out it wasn't. So I drove my dad back home (so I guess I could say I got to be a hero on my birthday because I had to "save" my Dad!) and then headed back for home, but Brian's uncle (our realtor) called and asked if I was in the area because we needed to sign another paper. Went and picked up that paper and went home. Bathed the girls and put them to bed. Brian didn't get home from class until 10. I know very eventful birthday.
The next day was better, I got the above flowers delivered to me (I've never had that happen yet!) They are so gorgeous! Did some more packing, and found this double jogging stroller on KSL classifieds! So these 2 pictures are my gifts. But it gets better! Brian got done with his final around 7:45, helped me put the kids to bed and watched Twilight with me! I know, I thought he was joking!
Here are the girls in the stroller, it was 30 degrees outside but I had to try it out just once! I'm now waiting for the weather to get warmer so I can really use it!


3 comments:

Cami said...

You deserve the best birthday. That's so nice of Brian to watch Twilight with you. Matt watched it too. He says I owe him BIG TIME now, but I have to disagree. We watch way more guy movies than chick flicks. Oh, and I'm totally jealous that you got to go to Village Baker! I've been craving their chicken salad. Mmmm... No one can make it like they do. Believe me I've looked!

Jen said...

I suck!! Happy late birthday!! I love your flowers and cool stroller! How fun (when you get to use it.) Your girls are SO cute! We miss y'all.

Jessica said...

Hurray for flowers and a DOUBLE STROLLER! Mine is my life line sometimes. You'll love it!

Blog Archive