Friday, March 27, 2009

Tunnel O luv!

I love my girls so much! They are really starting to interact with each other. Melody's face lights up when ever Elise walks into the room. As I've started packing I found and changed Melody's tummy time mat into this tunnel thing. It was so cute they were both sharing this tunnel o luv!


Such a Cheeser!

Melody is getting pretty close to crawling, she still hasn't mastered rolling but as I thought back to Elise she didn't either! She gets up on all fours and bounces back an forth. She is trying to scoot too. I hope she just waits until after we move because our apartment is a disaster area! I already have Elise packing and unpacking boxes for me, she doesn't need a side kick!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Your girls are so dang cute! I'm so excited to see them in a month :)

Jessica said...

That tunnel looks magic! They look like they are having too much fun.

Blog Archive