Tuesday, April 14, 2009

She's mobile!

Happy Easter!
Our Easter was so great in our house! The girls were so happy the Easter Bunny knew where we live now. They got some cool stuff, and yes Bethy that's the bucket o bubble you gave Elise for her first birthday. I found it while I was packing so take it up with the Easter bunny if you don't like my re-gift :)

I just thought this picture was so funny! Melody can give the best faces sometimes. So this is our Harley Baby ready to go!

Our Deiters is off now! She is officially crawling. I think she really started while my parents watched her this weekend while we moved but I'm just going to pretend that the first time was with us. As you can see in the background our house is a disaster area. More to come with pictures of our house, just give me a few more days. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The look on Melody's face on that 4-wheller is priceless! SHe has such great expressions. Good job with the crawling Melody, I knew it wouldn't be long. Good luck un-packing. It should be pretty fun though seeing as you have TONS of room and new fun closets to put everything in! Not like moving into another apartment when you are struggling to find space.

Jen said...

so cute! YAY for Melody! You are in for real trouble now. Can't wait to see more pics of your beautiful house!

Jenny Alama said...

she finally figured it out! i guess i shouldnt say finally. she's only 8 months old. but so cute!

Blog Archive