Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally!

Isn't that the cutest picture! That card wasn't for me, but she was holding it so cute that I just had to capture the moment. Oh how I love this girl! Also, to get to the "finally' point. I can finally put Melody's hair into a tinny tiny pony tail on top. She's 9 months old and I can finally do that little bit to her hair. I put a picture of Elise at 9 months to compare. Elise's hair was long enough to put in pig tails and curl the end!

Just barley anything their. It's ok she makes up for it in so many ways. And it's nice I only have to do mine and Elise's hair. Also Melody has just adopted that bracelet and crawls around with it in her mouth like a puppy. Not sure what to think of that....
Speaking of hair I'm counting down the days until I get mine and Elise's cut, and I mean really short. I have days though where I look at our hair and think, "no it's so long and pretty," but then I remember every morning the scream fest I go through to get Elise's hair done. Then I don't feel so sad :) In about 2 weeks we'll both have short bobs for hair do's!

2 comments:

Launa said...

They are such cute girls! Short bobs?? It sure will be different! Not too short, K?

Launa said...

You need to add "that's so nice of her" and "cool beans" to your Elise sayings.

Blog Archive