Monday, May 18, 2009

Cute Stuff

I bought some curlers for Elise so I can experiment how to do her hair for Jenny's wedding. It came with a scarf thing, like the kind old ladies use to cover up their curlers. So I had to put it on Elise, she even slept with it on.

So here's my old lady :)

My cousin Lota is such a generous person, she has a business where she makes girls hair accessories. She really has given me almost half of my girls hair stuff. She keeps them looking hip. Here's the latest stuff she given me. Here's her website if you would like to see more of what she can do. http://www.littledesertdivas.com/





On Saturday we went back up to University Village to visit with our friends the Colliers and attend the end of year bash. It was so much fun!

They had a petting zoo.


A bouncy house

Free pizza, ice cream, and pop corn

I was so much fun! We always have a great time with the Colliers.

Last, Melody has been obsessed with her tongue since birth, (see picture above) But here's her latest tongue trick. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Katies Korner said...

You are way too on top of things! Cute pictures though....mine to come shortly :) We had a blast with you guys. See you soon .

Jessica said...

I'm so impressed she left her curlers in all night! She is getting so grown up. Oh and Elise's tounge is the bomb!!

Blog Archive