Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy 9 Month Day!

Happy 9 months to my Melody!
As you can see she is the Happiest baby ever!
She went to the doctor yesterday for her 9 month check up, the only thing they could find wrong was that she had a ear infection :(
But other than that the NP (nurse practitioner) was very impressed and happy to see where Melody is developmentally and surprised where she is at physically.
Here's the stats:
Height: 29.4" (95%)
Weight: 18.7 lbs (50%)
Head circ: 17" (25%)
I pulled out Elise's 9 month stats and they are almost exactly the same. They are an ounce different in weight and I think 1/4 inch difference in height! Crazy! I'm told on a daily basis how tall my kids are. They are in the size double they're age. Elise is 2 and in a 4T. Melody is 9 months and in 18 month clothing. I sure hope they like playing basketball or volleyball, they'll sure fit in their!
But back to Melody.... she is crawling, feeding herself, clapping, saying mama and dada and just loves eye contact with anyone! She is really the best baby. I've been blessed with 2 pretty mello children, I'm kind of afraid to keep having more kids. I'm bound to have 1 hellion! But I'll just keep enjoying my girls for now. :)

4 comments:

Carlee said...

When I have kids I'm sure they'll been even taller than your pretty girls ;)

Jen said...

so cute! her stats are almost exactly what Gavin's were at his 9 month appt. but he fits in 9-12 month clothes. i wonder if they make girls' clothes smaller

Jessica said...

LOVE the crying picture! You can't fool me though, I know she's a happy girl.

KColton said...

Gorgeous pics!! I bet it's hard to a family picture with the kids looking all over the place. :) looks like a beautiful wedding!

Blog Archive