Monday, June 8, 2009

Staining a cupcake dance!?

So I didn't know what to label this post as so I decided to put everything in the title!
Melody got her first taste of a cupcake, and couldn't get enough! I think her first birthday will be a lot more fun to watch her eat her cake than at Elise's first birthday. Elise just picked at it, it was quiet boring.


Brian got a good taste of yard work on Saturday. It took him 7 hours, but her got the deck stained. It looks so good. I thought this picture showed a good before and after picture. Oh and did I mention he also ran the Pony Express 5k that morning! My husband is my hero! (I heart you moose)

My girls are becoming such good dancers, well to me they are. Here's some good footage of both them. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Jen said...

so cute! how is the table working out? does it fit? does it match? i hope it works, but even if it doesn't we still loved seeing y'all. we had so much fun! see you in about ten days!

Jenny Alama said...

i loved those videos. elise is quite the dancer and melody is right on her way. and i am excited to see melody eat her cake. only a couple more months!

Jessica said...

Oh my, I really enjoyed that! Thanks.

Blog Archive