Friday, June 12, 2009

I love free days.

Yesterday was a free day at This is the Place State Park. (Compliments of Jon Huntsman Sr.) When you say the word free I'm their! It was fun as always. We rode the big and little train, pet some animals
Some baby goats

A lamb

Bunny's


I just really liked this picture



She was such a good girl, as long as she could see what we were doing she was just peachy!

Grandma Nina and Elise

Elise thought the free ice cream was ok.


Melody LOVED IT! I think she ate my mom's and Elise's

Elise was a little miffed (and so was I) that even though we were first in line to get on the train some boys (who their moms weren't watching them) ran a head of us and got the seat Elise wanted. Therefore Elise wouldn't smile for the camera. Sorry sweetheart, but as my dad says it, "Life's hard; then you die!"

We had a great time and made it back to the car right as a down pour of rain came! Great timing :)

4 comments:

Carlee said...

Doesn't it bring back memories of our volunteering days :) Good times!

Jenny Alama said...

how fun! glad you missed the rain. love the picture of melody with ice cream everywhere. what cute girls!

Cami said...

I love This is the Place! And that was a great summer :) I think I still have my pantaloons somewhere. The baby animals are super cute - oh and your girls are too! Can't wait to see you guys in about a month!

Jessica said...

I love free too, within reason... remember the free day we went to at the Denver zoo? Not sure that craziness was worth it. :) But it looks like This is the Place was under control. I love your hair cut. And Melody with that ice cream is too funny!

Blog Archive