Monday, June 29, 2009

Yay for summer!

On Saturday after we ran a 5K we went to Yuba Lake. We've always decided we don't need a boat, we just need friends that have one! :) It took some coaxing but we were able to get Elise on the tube. We were going so fast, you can see the excitement in my face! Later after Elise was done with the tub Candice and I got to go a little faster, fast enough that my swim bottoms fell off! Don't worry I was able to retrieve them. It was very cute though, after we fell off Elise kept asking of we were ok. :) Jason is by far the most favorite uncle!

Driving on a boat does this to babies. But Melody still had a great time. This was the first time she was on a boat, well outside of my belly. :)

Brian was really tired after running a 5K, but I literally had to force him out of the boat to get him in the water. But he did thank me for making him.



Such a happy family!


Thank you Jason, Candice, Lorrie and Dave. As always we had a great time! We'll see you in a few weeks for more boating!

3 comments:

KColton said...

WAY FUN!

Jessica said...

Way to go running your 5k and boating in the same day! We may try to do that on the 24th after our 10k... I hope I have as much energy as you. I'm sure we could do a rousing tube ride like the one you had with Elise anyway! See you in a few weeks!!

Teandra said...

Your shorts fell off? That's hilarious but embarrassing too. That's why I stick with one pieces.

Blog Archive