Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Big Girls


So here are the stats on my girls:


Elise


31 lbs. (50%)

39 inches (one inch away from riding all the rides in Disneyland! BOOYA!) (95%)


Melody

20.3 lbs. (50%)

29.8 inches (75%) This I'm a little sceptical about, I watched them measure her and saw the paper move so I don't know how accurate this is, I remeasured her when we got home and she was about 30 1/2 inches. Oh well it's not detrimental to her health so I'm not going to make them do it again.


But wow my girls are looking great, the doctor was really impressed with both of them. They were running around the office just laughing and screaming in joy! I love our pediatrician and I'm so glad my girls do too! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

An all in one visit? perfect. I think our girls will be able to relate to each others' tallness well. :)

Blog Archive