Monday, August 10, 2009

Vegas Birthday

So after 5 days at girls camp I got home Friday afternoon, did some laundry and packed up for Vegas! (ya I know, I'm nuts!) All the grand kids birthdays (on the Wells side) are with in a month of each other. Gavin (July 23rd) lives in Arizona and Elise (July 22) and Melody (August 15) live in Utah, so to get together to celebrate we decided on Vegas because it's about the 1/2 way mark for all of us.


All the cute kiddos

Elise got a Cinderella dress, cell phone and more princess stuff!

Everything Gavin got were cars. We gave him a transformer! "Autobots unite!"

Melody got the Little People Plane, a book and a soft frog.

Brian and I really wanted to take Elise to the Belagio fountains. Those are my favorite part of Vegas. Everything else is just garbage. Elise loved the fountains, we watched I think 3 different shows.

Cute family picture, minus Melody :(

Yum cake!

Loving it!

We had a great time! We also swam but I didn't grab my camera for that activity. Thanks Potter and Grandma for a great time!

No comments:

Blog Archive