Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Culprit!

Don't be fooled by that cute face. On Sunday it all came together where all of our missing things have gone.
Exhibit A: We used to have 4 Santa's and 4 Snowmen. Now we only have 2 Santa's
Exhibit B: This is Noah's Ark he's supposed to 2 of every animal. We only have 1 Kangaroo and 1 Panda.....hummm interesting.
Exhibit C: We've been missing cups like these for a few weeks. I finally went out and bought more. Both cups disappeared on the same day........Dunt dun dun!
THE CULPRIT!
I caught Melody in the last 2 days throwing things in the garbage. Like TOYS! After the 2nd time I caught her things started to make sense. I'm really betting all those missing things wound up in the garbage. Because I didn't catch her those time. Guess when garbage day was? Last Friday so I'm pretty sure they're all at the landfill. :(
It's crazy how different my girls are. Physically they grow the same and are the same size at the same age, but man I really have to keep an eye on this one way more than Elise. She is more sassy, more curious, and more vocal! Oh she climbs way more than Elise and she is trying to open doors too. Oh heaven help me!
Please don't get me wrong though, I do love this girl very very much, and can't imagine life without her!

3 comments:

Jen said...

such cute pictures! your girls make the funniest faces!! I totally know how you feel about the garbage thing. We kept missing toys when I finally realized Gavin probably threw them away! totally sucks!

Jessica said...

You've inspired me to buy a LOCKING trash can. Thanks Ann! Sorry for your losses. Oh and I think you should get a lock for the top of your front door so she can't escape outside when you're not looking. Just an idea!

The Steeds said...

Carter has done that too-- however, I am just missing a few cups. I wish you the best.

Blog Archive