Monday, January 4, 2010

Drum Roll Please.....

Tadah!
The Doll House!
This is the doll house my Dad made for me when I was little. Brian's Aunt Jan gave me the idea to do a handmade Christmas. So I took out the wallpaper, painted the walls, floors and furniture. Made quilts and curtains for the rooms. My parents and I still aren't sure why they never finished my doll house when I was little but it came in handy when I finished it this time around.

We of course needed a Christmas tree for the family room.
The kitchen, with a cooler on the table. In case barbie needs to go on a picnic or something.
Kids room, nothing fancy.
Bathroom
Master bedroom. With a billion pillows on the bed, just like most master beds. Except mine :(
Whala!
I'm pretty darn proud of it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

SOOOOOO coool!! Good job Ann! You have such good taste in color and patterns.

Launa said...

Pretty nice house for a doll. Like her car, too.

Blog Archive