Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Got milk?


So I've been noticing these last few months that we go through a ton of milk. I wanted to see how much so I kept a tally on my fridge. After November was over I counted we went through 11 gallons of milk this month! Brian and I don't really drink milk, we might have an occasional bowl of cereal. So our 2 skinny girls are the culprits! 11 gallons DANG! I'm afraid how much we'll have to buy when we have more kids. I guess it's good though my girls are getting lots of calcium, and that is probably the fattiest thing in their diet. I guess that explains why they are so skinny...

4 comments:

Katies Korner said...

11 thats nothing! When we were on WIC they gave us 12 gallons and we always ended up having to buy 3 or 4 more. Dave and I however, love milk! Pretty funny!

Jen said...

We go through TONS of milk too. But I'm a HUGE milk drinker so... I love the pics of the girls in the tub...so cute! We loved seeing you while we were up there. thank you for making time for us! Love ya

Jessica said...

Milk does a body good!

Kristy said...

If you ever need more in a pinch, let me know. We're the opposite and always have extra...:)

Blog Archive