Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow, snow, snow, snow!

Snow's my Favorite!
I've been so excited to experience all four seasons in our house. Can you believe it's been 9 months!? On Saturday we woke up to an over night snow fall. So while Brian shoveled we explored and played in the snow.


Yes I know my girls snow pants are huge, I'm hoping they last at least 3 years.




Snow Angel!



Just so darn cute!

This was the best one we could get...

Climbing the "mountain" as Elise called it.



And them we warmed up with some nice peppermint hot chocolate yummmmmm!

3 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

they are so cute in their snow gear! i want to come play in the snow with them!

Jessica said...

Oh so cute! Those pants are killing me, they look like 1 foot wide on each leg, little gangster girls! 3 years.... oh dear.
But I can understand. I have opted NOT to buy snow pants because there is no guarantee they will even be worn more than once!
So excited to see you next week!!

The Steeds said...

I just love hot chocolate! Your pic just makes me want to go and make some right now. :)

Blog Archive