Saturday, February 27, 2010

Crazy man!

Check out this stud! I just had to give a shout out to Brian. Since he graduated last may he's lost 20 lbs! This is a pretty bad picture but you can tell in his face he's lost weight. I also had to comment on his foot wear too.


Ya I know STRANGE!
He's trying a new form of running. These "shoes" are called 5 finger shoes. (I think they look like gloves for feet) But it's like running in your bare feet but with protection so your feet don't get destroyed! They have zero support so your arches will strengthen on their own. I know a little nuts. Brian's been very gun hoe about this form of running and we'll see if it works. He's read this book called "Born to Run" and it's really given him some insights about running. I think he's just crazy, don't even get me started about Chia seeds! But I love ya moose and I support keeping you in shape!

2 comments:

Teandra said...

i saw those on The Doctor's the other day. Interesting.

Jessica said...

Good for Brian! Whatever floats your boat I guess. Chia seeds, oh my. I hope he doesn't step on anything sharp! :)

Blog Archive