Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Big Girl!

Yes melody is in a big girl bed! She's only 18 months but we had the bed and thought, what the heck, we'll try. She still stays in it and calls for us when she wakes up. (Don't know how long that will last!)

Her bed looks sooooo small in her big room. Story: I made this quilt before I met Brian. It was on my bed until I got married. Side note: I made Elise's quilt on her bed before I met Brian I guess deep down I knew I'd have 2 girls. Anyways I've had this bedding for years waiting until my 2nd daughter would be in a bed. I even matched the paint in her room to go with the quilt. Brian and I have always thought toddler beds are a waste of money, no offense to those who have one. But this one feel into our laps so were using it. Where was I going with this story....oh so I'm kind of bummed that you can't see all of the quilt with the toddler bed, I wasn't planning that 7 years ago when I made it. But since the bed cost us nothing I'm dealing with it!
Sooooo Happy!

Cute sisters! They are both growing up waaaaay to fast!

3 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

Cute quilt/bedroom! They really are getting so big. Melody is such a cutie smiling so good. And Elise's isn't half bad either!

Katies Korner said...

We have the bed too, but my kids are not as easy as yours! There is no way Kylie would stay put! We are going to need a gate at the door to keep her in the room. Glad it went so well for you! The last picture Melody looks so big! Crazy!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up! They are so cute!!

Blog Archive