Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Daddy Update


So as you read from the last post Brian was think about/applying for other positions at his work. He really had to stress to his managers he really likes what he does their but he's just thinking about his career and trying to expand his experience. But the finance department really likes his work and didn't want to see him go so they offered him a promotion with in the finance section! (Can I get a woot woot?!) So if you think about it (See last post) Elise was right. He can't do all that and should just stay home. By home I mean his home of finance. Kind of crazy huh!? Who knew our 3 year old had the answer all along. :)


Now on a more serious note Brian got a perfect score on Wii Bowling! I wasn't home when he did so he documented it for me :) (I don't know if I would have believed him, so I'm glad he had proof.)

So proud of my husband is every aspect! He's great to support me in anything I want to try. He's in the best shape of his life, and he's a wonderful Father to our daughters. And a million more things!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MAN!

4 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

Really? A perfect score? Find something better to do with your time Brian... ;) P.S. I'm not jealous.

Katies Korner said...

This is seriously why I love you guys! :)

Brandi said...

Yay Brian! And by the way did he use your Mi character to get that score? LOL!

Cami said...

Congrats on the promotion!! and the perfect bowling score too! Now if that could only be transferred to real bowling. That's your next challenge.

Blog Archive