Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finally we got something good out of running!

Brian got to run in a half marathon last week, he found out he was running in it the night before! (Thanks Royce for asking Brian, and that your B-I-L for dropping out!) The race was at Thanksgiving Point. He did really well I think he got like 5th? Brian will post I comment if I'm wrong. But after the race they gave him free passes to Thanksgiving Point for our family! So we took advantage of the Dino Museum. These pictures are backwards than the way we went.

Digging for bones

Melody would not take her eyes off this shark!

Look out T-Rex!
Sisterly Love, ahhhhhh.

Dressing up like a dino
We also tried to do the Tulip festival but when Elise found out about the Dinosaurs she didn't care too much about the flowers.

And here is Melody just being our Stink in cute girl!

1 comment:

DaddyMoose said...

Since it was Royce's BIL's entry, I ran as a 21-year-old and in that age group I took 5th. If I was in the correct age group, it would have been 3rd...get it right...gosh! :)

Blog Archive