Thursday, July 29, 2010

Armpit!

My Melody is potty training!
It's true when they say, potty training is the armpit of parenting! But it's not been as bad as when we trained Elise. She was my Ginnie pig child. So I learned what not to do for Melody. :)
I wasn't planning on training quite this soon (she's only 23 months old) but Melody kept taking off her diaper, kicking and screaming when I would change her diaper. And say "No diaper" when I try to put a diaper on her. So I finally bit the bullet and went for it. She's doing pretty good. I'm doing the "3 Day Potty Training" I did with Elise. Were on day 3 and she's so close!

I had to search for underwear this small.
Look at this cute bum!
Keep up the good work Melody. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!

4 comments:

Tina Tuakoi said...

Yay Melody! Couldn't agree more, potty training is definitely the ARMPIT of parenting, lol.

Good luck! :)

Cami said...

Glad I don't have to worry about this for a while. Good luck Melody! You can do it! And good luck Mom and Dad! I'll have to get pointers from you when I do have to do this with Lily.

Jessica said...

Oh yes, the ARMPIT for sure! Melody sounds like she's well on her way. I've always heard the 2nd child is easier, I hope she is!

Launa said...

Yay for Melody! Must be time for another one so you don't lose your diaper changing skills...just saying...

Blog Archive