Sunday, July 25, 2010

She's 4!

My Eliseie Girl is 4!
She had a great day! We did a buggy birthday party.
We had a bug hunt

Made caterpillars out of egg cartons




Lily and Kylie gave her a Cinderella Barbie

Savannah, Isaiah, and Mary gave her a princess phone.

And we are buggy cupcakes!

For lunch she wanted to go to Artic Circle

While they were playing on the Play Place a little boy starting slapping Melody (he had to have been 5 or 6). When I went over to her I yelled at the boy and told him we don't hit and swept Melody away. She was very hysterical. She had hand prints on her cheeks and her neck was very red too. Poor baby. The boys mom did make him come over and apologize. But boy my "mama bear" instincts were really going. It took a lot to not put the boy in time out and the parents that weren't paying attention!
After lunch my mom took Melody home and Elise and I went on a Date!
We went to go see Toy Story 3. We got their about an hour before it started. So we walked around all the shops to kill some time
It was nice to spend one on one time with Elise. We got to go explore all the shops and Elise was really calm the whole time. (I think because she didn't have her partner in crime with her :)


And then she crashed in the car :)

That night we did a family birthday party. She got a lot of great things, a quilt made by Grandma Nina.
New Rain boots! Since some how her old Green ones wound up in the garbage :)

A Princess Ariel bath toy. From Jason and Candice

Movies
Bethy, Brett (holding baby Jaycee) and Candice
Jason, Great Grandma Chapman, Jenny and Fez

Joycie!

Grandma Launa and Great Grandpa Glen

Her Caterpillar cake!
She got a bike from Mom, Dad, and Melody. And the helmet is from Grandma Launa and Potter.
She's still getting used to riding her new bike, she's getting better everyday!
I wish I could really express how much I love this girl. She's such a ray of sunshine in my life. She's a big help to me and shows me everyday how smart she is. She can now go potty all by herself, dress herself, and her knowledge of the gospel grows continually. She's ready to go to Preschool on the fall, and loves to go to dance class. She's getting so big and mature.
I love love LOVE you Elise!

4 comments:

Mindee said...

What a fun birthday! You have such an adorable family. Happy Birthday to Elise!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Elise!!!!

Tina Tuakoi said...

Happy Birthday Elise! :)

Cami said...

Such cute cupcakes for a cute girl! Happy Birthday!!!

Blog Archive