Friday, August 27, 2010

Elise just went in for her 4 year check up and Melody for her 2 year. My girls are growing great! They're both 50th for weight and 95th for height (Shocker!:) They've always been in those percentiles since birth, I love how they've never strayed :) The doctor was very impressed Melody is already potty trained. Elise had an eye test and did great. In all they're doing great. They each got 2 shots and a flu mist. Later that day I went to Target and that was the worst mistake of my life! I've learned never go anywhere after your kids get shots!

Elise started preschool on Wednesday. She's loving it! She gets to go three days a week for 2 hours. Melody and I are enjoying the one on one time too. I got to go grocery shopping with one kid! FREEDOM!
So proud of my big girls.
I Love being a mom!


2 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

I can't believe she's in preschool. What a big girl! They're just the cutest.

The Steeds said...

Isn't funny how one child to cart to the store is considered freedom? But it sure is bliss.

Blog Archive