Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Old MAN!

I can't believe I have a 30 year old husband! :) Some say when you hit 30 it's all down hill from there. We'll Brian is in the best shape of his life so at least he's starting from the top of the hill! :) hahaha!
So we combined his and Melody's birthday parties so the family wouldn't have to come out 2 times in the same week.

So many candles, but still not 30 of them. :)
Presents! Candy, a work out roller, and a BLUE RAY! He's wanted one of these for a few years now. I'm very grateful I was finally able to get him one. Thanks familia for going in on this gift. Really couldn't have gotten it without you.

Love you Moose! I can't lie that I love your very in shape body. :) I love how much you love us. I love how much you love and enjoy your job. Your the best guy I've ever met. And all though you drive me crazy with your anylitical brain, I of course love that about you too. Thanks for working so hard for your family. You deserve even more than I give you.

I heart you :)


Happy birthday old guy!

No comments:

Blog Archive