Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Pea!

Melody turned 2!

We had sweet pea cupcakes.
I was very surprised when I asked her if she wanted to open presents first or have cake. She said, "i wanna blow out candles." I thought for sure she would have chosen presents! :)

Proud sister.
Melody got so many great presents!

When she got her boots and skirt she had to instantly put them on.


Her cute Snow White dress. SO so so cute!
More "Friends" :)
Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating such a great day!
Love you my Sweet Pea Melody!
You are such a joy in our lives. I love your spunkiness, but you do have a lot of sweetness. You and your sister are the best of friends. You are each others security blankets. And though I have times where I wonder if we had you too close in age I also love how close you are in age. You are speaking so well, you know so many signs, and your doing good going potty. I love your cute smile and dorky giggle. You were very much meant for our family. Love love love you Dieters! :)

1 comment:

Cami said...

Happy Birthday you two! Wish we could have been there to celebrate your special days. Melody looks adorable in her skirt and boots!

Blog Archive