Monday, August 9, 2010

What we've been up to...

A few mornings ago Elise woke up at 6:30, this is not normal. So she go to snuggle on the couch with Brian for about an hour
On Saturday we went to that fundraiser for cancer. We had a really great time. The girls got their faces painted and Brian took 2nd in the 5K! Gooooo Moose!
This is a common occurrence in the morning. The girls will take all the "friends" (AKA: stuffed animals) from the bed and haul them all downstairs.
So life is good :)

Oh and in case you were wondering, Melody is doing awesome! She maybe has one accident a day. She did start to revert for a few days so I had to potty train her at night because I think putting her in a pull up at night was confusing her. So she's now doesn't even use a pull up! I haven't changed a diaper in 2 weeks! So proud of my baby girl, and my Eliseie girl too. She was a big help to encourage Melody to go potty.

Love, Love, LOVE you my girlies!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Way to Go Brian! And Melody too! So many accomplishments in your family lately! The girls look super cute with their faces painted!

Jen said...

Melody looks so big and a LOT older in her face in the last pic with all the stuffed animals! It's amazing how much they change in a few months. Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!

Jen said...

Oh- I would love for you to email me that potty training book. I don't think Gavin's quite ready although he's pretty much doing what Melody was. He likes to take off his diaper to play with his little guy. And throws a fit to change his diaper cause he doesn't want to stop whatever he was doing.but hopefully soon...

Blog Archive