Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We love Family who has connections:)

The main reason we went to Denver (this time) was to have Dr. Matt Chapman crown our ugly yellow front teeth. Brian and I have had root canals on the same tooth, plus I had the one next to it. We've been waiting for Matt to graduate from Dental school so he could crown them and give us a deal ;) Mine still aren't complete, I have to go back in a few weeks to get my permanent teeth.
Here's Brian's before (not a very good pic but you can see the dark tooth)

During,
Matt has never seen a tooth so dark. As he drilled the tooth away it just flaked away. So it was pretty close to just breaking off. He had to go higher than he normally does since his tooth was so dead.

And AFTER! It looks so good!
Thanks a million Dr. Matt! It looks so great.

Stay tuned at the end of the month to see my teeth :)



2 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is a frightening picture! So glad it was fixed. Looks great! Can't wait to see yours soon!

Cami said...

So glad you guys could come visit us, we'll try not to feel used. Can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks.

Blog Archive