Thursday, January 6, 2011

7 Years baby!


So this is a few days late but at least I'm doing it! Sunday was our 7th Anniversary. What did we do? Drove home from Denver! I know were party animals! :) We were originally thinking we would come home Thursday, but there was a huge storm hitting Denver that day. So we thought we'll post pone until Friday, but then remembered Matt and Daniel had that day off. So we thought we'd stay until Saturday. But Brian wanted to watch the bowl games. So Sunday, our anniversary, was the day to go home! We were very grateful Matt and Cami were so willing to let us double our stay. So we celebrated on Monday the 3rd. We took the girls to the Dinosaur Museum, with our awesome Thanksgiving Point Pass. Then dropped them off with Grandma Nina. Got massages then went to Cheesecake Factory. It was fun and perfect!


So what have we done/accomplished in the last 7 years?

-Married in the Temple.

-I finished my associates.

-Brian finished his bachelors.

-Elise was born.

-Brian went back to school for his masters.

-Took Elise to Disneyland for the first time.

-Melody was born.

-Brian got an awesome job at Omniture (Now Adobe) which helped us qualify for a house.

-Search and search and finally found and bought our awesome house.

-Brian graduated.

-Took Melody to Disneyland for the first time, and the whole Wells family :)

-Put in our yard and fence.

-Expecting baby #3, we find out next Tuesday what were having! :)

-Pretty much just ROCKED the last 7 years!


Maybe to some of you our lives seem dull and boring, but were pretty darn proud of what we've accomplished! Has this road been a breeze? Absolutely not! Would I change a thing? Absolutely not! Were very happy with where we are, we still have a few rough edges to work out but who doesn't!? Right now were living our dream. I've always wanted to stay home and raise my kids. Brian loves his job at Adobe and is very humble and grateful he provides enough so I don't have to work. We have 2 1/2 healthy and wonderful kids. Were very involved with our callings and are grateful we can give back to such a great ward and neighborhood. Sometimes I feel like our "bubble" of a life is so full of love and great things I'm afraid it's going to pop any second. But I know I shouldn't think that way and I should sit back and enjoy it. I'm so humbled and grateful for all the Lord has helped us accomplish and flat out given to us!


Love you Moose, thanks for being the man you are. 7 years seem like a long time but yet it feels like we've been married forever. (In a good way :)


Love,

Your Moose :)

2 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You've achieved some great things together.

Teandra said...

Happy anniversary! Here's to 7 more (clink)

Blog Archive