Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pity Party

So 2 weeks ago I had to take the girls to the doctor 3 times for pink eye and double ear infections. Then Elise swallowed a quarter, took her to Primary Children's. We were told to watch for fever in case she aspirated. Then on Sunday she woke up with a temp of 102. So we had to take her back to Primary Children's for more x-rays and tests. They don't think it was related to the quarter, but she does have strep throat. :( Then Monday she had a rash, she's allergic to the antibiotic. Can things get worse? Probably, but please don't! And the icing on the cake, Brian just left for a business trip for 3 days. Poor Elise, she is still running a fever and cringes whenever she coughs. I hate watching my kids suffer and I can't do much to help them. So I'm really trying not to have a pity party, but man it's getting tougher. I really should go to the store but don't want to take my sickie with me. Please pray for my Elise that she can get better, and that the rest of us won't get this nasty sickness.

3 comments:

Tyler and Megan said...

Hey Lady! Call you visiting teachers! Thats what their there for! Remember when babies needs blessings usually mom does to! I am sorry to hear about all this! Your in my prayers! Hang in there!

Kristy said...

Hang in there cutie!:)

Jenny Alama said...

Remember the time Melody got a black eye too? Not a good week. Or week and half. They seem good as new on Monday! Thanks again for the invite. We really should do that more often.

Blog Archive