Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jimmer Fever

A few weeks ago Brian was "inspired" to get tickets to the BYU vs. U of U Basketball. He thought that we should attend at least one of their games while they are so good and have such a great player like Jimmer.
When we were getting ready to go I grabbed the girls red minnie mouse jackets for them to wear. Brian promptly remined me of all games, we can't wear red to this one. Oops! So I switched to some neutral colors :)

Of couse the game we attend Jimmer isn't quite on his game. The first half he only scored 5 points. But he really came back for the 2nd half. I think he scored 18 points? Needless to say BYU still won. It was a close game the whole time, which is the type of games I love to go to! Brian is now learning I enjoy basketball more than football. :) We had a great time with the girls. We just kept the snacks coming and they were happy. After the game we went to a Chinese Buffet, which meant I was happy! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive