Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Silliness!

Elise had an epiphany the other day. We were eating our breakfast at the table. She was eating her normal cereal bar and I was eating a blue berry muffin (from Costco). Elise asked why I was eating a muffin and I told her because it was a breakfast food. She looked at me and gasped, "You can eat muffins for breakfast!?" "Yes" I told her. She thought that was pretty cool, but still just wanted to eat her cereal bar. :) I guess she learned something new that day :)

I've been working on Elise trying to convince her that we need to cut her hair. Due to the movie "Tangled" she never wants to cut her hair. Thanks a million Disney! But I'm still working on her, I really want it short before the baby comes. So the other day I tell her again that were going to cut her hair. She instantly said, "No I don't want my hair cut short like Daddy!" Say What!? I tried to convince her that we would never cut it that short! No wonder she doesn't want to get her hair cut! I wouldn't either if we buzzed it like Daddy does. Silly girl I need to know what going on in her brain more.

3 comments:

Launa said...

Bring on Rapunzel hair!!

Jenny Alama said...

Tell her you'll cut it like melody, or you, or me. And that she'll look beautiful! Too bad ALL the princesses have long hair so you can't even pick another one.

Cami said...

She is too funny! It's hilarious what kids think about.

Blog Archive