Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's so Fluffy I'm gonna DIE!











So I had this great idea to make these skirts. So cute, right? We'll after making 1 of these I seriously started thinking about taking up swearing. It took me about 10 hours to make one of these! It was so tedious, but after seeing my girls in them it makes it a little bit worth it. Huge kudos to my mom who really did the tedious parts of gathering and un-gathering all these layers. I'm so lucky to have such a great and talented mom.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE those skirts!! They are SO cute! you are so talented Ann. Kudos to you!

Shelly said...

Oh. My. Gosh. SO cute! I'd say the work paid off.

Teandra said...

Those are the cutest skirts i've ever seen, you should sell them! Bravo! and...i love despicable me ;)

Cami said...

Oh my goodness, I think I really might die! Those are ADORABLE!! And I love the matching hair clips. Way to go!

Jessica said...

Great job Ann! Those are really cute.

Blog Archive