Friday, February 4, 2011

PTC

We had our first Parent Teacher Conference for Elise a few days ago. I'm such a proud Mama! She is doing so great! Her teacher loves her and said she can tell Elise is so happy to be at preschool. She's doing better writing her name, were still working on the s and the e. Her coloring has improved since the beginning of the year, and her cutting has really improved. Plus she is doing so great at reading. Her teacher said she's now reading at a kindergarten level! Go Elise!
This is a picture Elise drew. Her teacher said she could draw whatever she wanted, and she decided to draw her family. Brian and I are the ones holding hands. Elise is the purple one and Melody is the blue one. Notice a 5th person? We asked her who that was, she said it was Baby Ray holding a rattle. So sweet! I'm so glad she is excited for her little brother to come, enough that it's on her mind more than I realize.
So proud of our Elise! I'm so glad she loves to learn. She is our super smart girl!
Love you Elise!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So cute! I love the pics! She has a proud Tia too!

Blog Archive