Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Early Easter

For Easter this year I decided to make pillow case dresses for my girls Easter Dresses. I've really been in a crafty mood lately, I'll blame it on nesting. :) So any excuse to make something I'm jumping at the chance! Plus when you find the fabric on clearance you therefore have to do it! :)


They were so easy I didn't even have a pattern!
Plus if you haven't noticed yet in this post, Melody got her hair cut! We chopped off about 4 inches and cut it into a cute A-line. (I say "we" like I did any of it, kudos to my friend Amber who cut it.) I love it and she does now too! Elise will soon have hers whacked in a few weeks. Were still working on convincing her she needs it. I kind of feel like a bad mom to some what force my kids to get their hair chopped. I'm just ready for a change, I'm tired of the screaming, whining and crying associated with long hair. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm trying to simplify my life before Ray arrives.


P.S. Going back to nesting, I've been working hard on Ray's room. Trying hard to get the girliness out of me and focus on boyness. (Is that a word?) His room is almost done, just waiting on the quilt to come back from the quilter. I went with an animal theme. The girls are so cute, they will ask me "Can I go look at Baby Ray's room?" They just love to go sit in there and look around. I admit I do too.:) So once the quilt comes back I'll show you the finished product.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Way to go Ann! The girls look super cute. And I love Melody's hair, so adorable!

Teandra said...

You are so amazing, love those dresses! Ray is such a cute name, i like it.

Blog Archive