Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Craftiness! (Is that a word?)

What can I say, I've really been in a crafty mood lately! I just can't help myself. So I found the jar idea on a blog, but I suck and don't remember where. All I had to do was get jars, spray paint the lids and put fake grass and Easter candy in them. I also bought the candle stick holders at DI and spray painted them white. So easy and so much fun. These are the kind of pets I can deal with, peeps! They never poop, make noises, and I never have to feed them.:)
This pot I've been holding onto for years, it was nice to finally have a use for it.
Right now these jars are in my family room/toy room arch that divides the rooms. But my pregnantness (yes! it is so a word!) is thinking the candy needs to be in the kitchen where they will get eaten. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute jars! And dresses too, you are one talented chica. I am feeling extra crafty too, how funny!
By the way, I don't know if we told you yet, but we're planning to come for a visit over Memorial Day weekend, so tell Ray it would be nice if he could make an appearance. :)

Teandra said...

What a great idea! Those are cute and easy. My kind of craft.

Cami said...

craftiness is definitely a word, and you've got it girl. Such a cute idea.

Blog Archive