Saturday, July 30, 2011

Girls Camp 2011

Check out these amazing girls!


Girls Camp has come and gone, we had a blast! This year it was at the Heber Valley Camp. With cabins, electricity, showers, and running water. Since I'm nursing Ray I drove up everyday and got to sleep in my own bed. This year the Stake was in charge, which was a HUGE blessing. Because they do most the work and we just fill in the gaps. Our theme was "Forever Strong as Guardians of Virtue." Each ward had a scripture Heroin. We were the Mothers of the Stripling Warriors." I decided to twist it slightly into a super hero theme. The pink capes you see them wearing are their "cloaks of virtue." The leaders did a skit to introduce them, showing how we need to keep our "cloaks of Virtue" with us at all times to help us in hard situations. Then I told them they were all getting one.... you would have thought a celebrity walked in by their reaction! They were sooooo excited to get one. I just have to say, I have the BEST calling in the world! I LOVE this calling, I love these girls and Young Women leaders. I already can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Blog Archive