Monday, August 1, 2011

Elise is 5!

My Elise is 5! Craziness! We had a great day, treating Elise like the birthday girl.

Starting with a Hello Kitty shirt.

Her Rapunzel cake, ya I made it.....from an idea in my head!
I think I'm going to keep trying this idea, buying the toys they want and putting it on their cake. It's a win, win situation for them.

Make a wish!

Presents!







We asked her where she wanted to eat for her birthday, she decided on Texas Roadhouse! Not Artic Circle or McDonald's like a normal 5 year old. What can I say, she has expensive taste ;)


Elise is such an amazing girl. She had her 5 year/Kindergarten check up today. She's 41lbs and 45 inches tall. 90% for height and 50% for weight. The NP said she's perfect! So she has some moments of imperfection, but who doesn't. It's crazy she starts school in less than a month, she's sooooooo excited. She is mommy's big helper, always willing to help with Ray and Melody. I let her put the laundry away the other day and that made her day! I need to let her help more often. :) We love you soooooo much Elise!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to Elise!!! What a cute girl, we love her so much! Great job on the cake Ann, it turned out so cute! I am really impressed. Dan choose the same restaurant for his birthday! :)

Blog Archive