Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Brian!

Brian's birthday was on Saturday, the 20th. We were at East Canyon on his birthday. But guess who forgot the camera......Yours truly! So the only picture I have from our weekend is from Brian's phone. For his birthday he got some great clothes from Old Navy, and a new orange tie. With a matching one for Baby Ray :) Don't they look so cute together! Sorry I mean cool, cool together. :) (I learned from having 3 brothers you never refer to them as cute, they are cool:)


So Happy Birthday Brian! Congrats you're now "in your 30's" :)


You are such a great man, father and husband. So proud and privileged to have you as my moose. You keep life interesting, always on the go with a new challenge for yourself or our family. Thanks for putting us first and the Lord. I wish I could give you more for your birthday, because you deserve it!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the matching ties. Sheesh Brian is SO OLD!! j/k Is Ray's hair getting lighter?

Ann said...

Like father like son! Cute picture!

Ann said...

That wasn't Ann...it is your mom. I guess she is signed in on my computer which explains how I got to see the blog without a bunch of red tape! :)

Blog Archive