Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Melody!

Happy Birthday Melody!!!!!


She had a GREAT birthday! Starting out with a Hello Kitty shirt!

Then my 2 big helpers helped make her cake.










Tada! Pretty cool huh! I can't take credit for the flowers, my friend Kristy did those. Thanks a million for your help.


For her birthday dinner the plan was to go to Pirate Island in Orem, until the day before her birthday it caught on fire! We were all pretty bummed, but Melody decided that Artic Circle would be fun too.:)















Presents!




























































































Melody is such a spunky girl! I love her personality, how kind and loving she can be. She loves to help mommy whenever I let her. Can't imagine life without her. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Melody!! So sorry that we missed it. She is looking so grown up!

Blog Archive