Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas came early for Mom!

Ray gave me the best Christmas presents ever! First, he's now holding his bottle! He only get a bottle about once a day, and these last few days he's held it all by himself! Priceless!















2nd, Brian can now do this with Ray. I always get nervous when he does this, but look at that face. :)







And 3rd, Ray can now sit up! He still is a little tipsy, but will sit up for a few minutes at a time.



Oh how I LOVE this boy. He's such a "Ray of Sunshine" in our lives. :)


4 comments:

Launa said...

Love these pictures! He is going to be so FUN at Christmas!!

Jenny Alama said...

He is just getting so big! I love his giant eyes and cute chubby cheeks when he smiles.

Tara Jayne said...

His cuteness is ridiculous. Little boys are awesome!

Jen said...

What a cutie! Ha is so big! I love his smile! I wish we lived closer so I could kiss his cheeks!

Blog Archive