Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy 1/2 a year!

Ray Ray turned 6 months! Crazy! My big boy is getting even bigger!


I can't find the paper that had his weight and height on it, but I do remember the %'s.


Head: 90%


Height: 90%


Weight: 50%



How can you not love that face!?



Ray is a joy in our lives. I love how his whole face light up when we smiles. He's getting more wiggly and grabby by the day.









Look how much he's changed. He's now a Blondie for one thing, and his face has really filled out.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

We cut Jacob's hair last night and he looks blonder now too, not as blonde as Ray though. He's a cute baby! I love the newborn picture too.

Teandra said...

cute, cute, cute! They grow so fast.

Cami said...

Can't believe he's getting so big! Such a handsome little guy!

Blog Archive