Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our Black Friday

So I normally I repel black Friday sales. I'm all for a good deal, but I have a thing with massive amounts of people in my personal space. :) Plus I had a dream I went Black Friday shopping and I got tasered. So I was planning on sleeping in and enjoying my family. But on Thanksgiving I found an add for these stools. I've been looking for a good deal on these stools since we've moved into our house. This deal was awesome $18.00 a piece! Normally they're about $30.00. Plus the store didn't open until 8:00 am. So we let the kids wake us up, and we went. We kind of pushed it a little too close. When we got there we grabbed the floor models, because that's all that was left. But the guy was nice enough to order us 2 more for the same price! So nice!


So happy early Christmas to me and Brian!
The girls eat their breakfast and lunch on them everyday.


And here are some silly pictures of my silly girls :)

2 comments:

Teandra said...

Glad you didn't get tasered ;)

Cami said...

Love them. I'm with you, I'd much rather sleep in than fight all the crowds.

Blog Archive