Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Congrats Jason and Jen


On our way home from Disneyland we made a few days detour to Mesa Arizona so we could be their when Jason Wells (Brian's brother) graduated from law school. It's been a hard/long 4 years for Jason and his wife Jen (I know Jason was the one going to school but it's still really hard on the wife too). Were so proud that they have come this far and accomplished such a ginormous goal! While we were there they had some huge news for the family too. Jason has got a job working with malpractice stuff. (Sorry it's all just legal mumbo jumbo to me.) But it's great that he has a job. Also they have been in the adoption pool for about 2 months now and a birth mother has picked them! The baby is due July 18th, and it's a boy. When they told us I had soooo many emotions running through me, excitement to panic (I only have about 2 months to get a quilt done for them!) Brian, Elise and I are so happy for them that everything is coming together. I'm happy that Elise will finally have a boy cousin too. We love you guys and can't wait for July to come.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats to Jason and Jen!! That's so great, I am very jealous... seems like Dan's graduation is FOREVER away.

Brandi said...

What a great picture of Jason and Jen. I had the same reaction you did when Jason called to tell me the news of his job offer and the adoption. I burst into tears! It has been a long haul for both of them, and they deserve the blessing that are coming their way!

cami said...

That is so great! It's so nice when things really start falling into place. So where is the job? Are they staying in AZ?

Ann said...

Yup, it's in Downtown Phoenix

Blog Archive