Monday, May 12, 2008

Disney!

Well we survived Disneyland! It was such a great trip, and Elise was soooooo great. She loved the Winnie the Pooh ride (I think she rode it about 5 times) and Dumbo she just couldn't get enough of them. The new Finding Nemo ride was really cool, it's a really long ride but kept Elise's attention the whole time. (Beleive me that is a huge accomplishment!) She was my buddy since I couldn't ride the roller coasters etc. We had a 5 day pass, I thought that would be a little too much Disney for me but it really was just right. We didn't need to rush to try and get all the rides in we wanted. We were able to ride a lot of them twice. Elise would get excited to see the characters from a distance but once we were up close she wasn't quiet sure what to think of them. It was the best trip! So here are a bunch of photos and some video I hope you enjoy them. Also Thanks Mike and Launa (AKA Potter and Gamma) for footing the bill for the majority of the trip, you guys are awesome and we really need a trip like this one. We love you guys!



4 comments:

Teandra said...

Fun pictures! i'm glad u had a good time.

Jessica said...

I'm green with envy! But I'm still glad you could go :) looks like a lot of fun!! 5 whole days, that's so great! Elise is a doll, my favorite is of her cheesing it waiting for the parade.
By the way, I'm trying to talk Dan into coming out for East Canyon in July since we can't come out from Aug to Sept because of Sophie's surgeries and we're not sure if we'll be there for Cmas (obvious reasons). Cross your fingers for me!
Oh and you look fabluos with your little baby bump, how exciting.

cami said...

Yeah for Disneyland! It really is the happiest place on earth! That's so great you were able to go and have a good time. I always feel so rushed to try to get it all in. You did it the smart way I think.

Jenny Alama said...

such a fun trip... can you do me a favor and send me the picture of us on splash mountain? i love that one! haha!

Blog Archive