Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday Girl

My baby girl turned 2 today! We had her official birthday on Sunday and she had a blast! We had a few friends and family there, but tried to keep it small. She was very "loved" (aka: spoiled) from everyone that came. Her big gift was a cupboard from Brian and I and cooking stuff. After she was done opening presents she said, "I wanna cook." Elise has really blossomed in her speaking and she just keeps maturing everyday. We are so proud of our baby girl, everyday is a new adventure with her.

WE LOVE YOU ELISE!

3 comments:

Cami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish we could be there to "love" you too :)

Jessica said...

Elise is so getting so grown up and even more beautiful!! I love her hair, you always do a great job. You deserve a whole case of chewy gobstoppers if it looks that good all the time... that's a lot of work. We wish we could have been there. But we will see you in a couple weeks!!!

The Steeds said...

I hope that you don't mind that I did some snooping to see if you had a blog. I went through Cami's from Jennifer Hull's to find it. Your little girl is very cute and congratulations on the upcoming edition to your family! Do you mind if I added your blog to mine? Take care! --Jenny Davidson

Blog Archive