Friday, July 18, 2008

Ultrasound update

Ok so last Tuesday I went in for another ultrasound, I had good news! The placenta has migrated! (Hip hip hooray!) I'm still not sure if I don't need a c-section, the ultrasound tech couldn't really answer that question, she could just tell me the placenta is well out of the way. I go to see my doctor on Monday so hopefully he will have good news too. I don't have anything else in my pregnancy that would prevent me from having a normal birth. So that's the scoop. Brian was kind of bummed that the baby might not have the birthday 08/08/08. But I would much rather, how do I put this..... not be cut open! (sorry moose). So today is exactly 1 month from my due date! But lets hope Melody might choose to come sooner. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's wonderful news!! Let us know what the official word is on Monday. Hopefully Melody still decides to grace us with her presence before we have to leave SL on the 15th.

Brandi said...

Yay! I'll also be waiting to hear the final word about Melody. I'm looking forward to hearing meeting Jason and Jen's new little guy too. What an exciting time for the Wells family! I Love you all!

Blog Archive