Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!
I won't bore you with all the details so I'll just give you some highlights.
-Elise and Melody were little elephants, so I just herded them where they needed to go. (hahaha)
-We had a Halloween party with our friends the Colliers. Elise's BFF Lily is the one dressed as Cinderella. The picture looks like Cinderella meets Dumbo.
-We went trick or treating down Park City's main street. We met up with Spence and Kira's kids (Brian works with Spence).
-Elise got a TON of candy and you can see her laying out some of it to see how much she got. That's only about 1/4 of how much candy she got. Also she kept telling us that the pack of starbursts was a granola bar!?






Last but not least here is our elephant dancing to her most favorite song "I like to Move it Move it." From Madagascar. I think this was about her 4th time in a row dancing to that song.
The day was packed with seeing family and friends and we were exhausted at the end of the day! I'm glad we only have one Halloween a year, because man as a parent it really wears you out!

7 comments:

Kira Thunell said...

Amen, sista! Halloween was exhausting but the boys sure had fun. Your lil elephants were sooo cute! And funny, Jax loves to dance to that song too. We'll have to have a dance party some time and capture it all on video. :)

KColton said...

Cute costumes! I think it's awesome you are documenting the quirky things your kids say and do!

Shae said...

They are so freakin cute! I'm so glad that I got to see you guys at Wesleys Blessing. Melody is such a doll. Jeremy loved holding her. and Elise is getting so BIG! Christmas is on the way so I'm sure I'll see you soon. Take care!

Jen said...

Elise and Melody are SO cute!!! I dare say the cutest elephants I've ever seen! I'm can't wait to see Melody next week when we're there. Love ya!

Jessica said...

Oh so cute, love your little elephants. Elise is so funny, and a great dancer!

I just tagged you, so go check it out on my blog.

Cami said...

Cutest elephants ever! Love the dance moves, too! My preschool kids love that song too.

Hayley Neil said...

I love your little elephants! What cuties!

Blog Archive