Saturday, October 17, 2009

My name, mom. My career....Domestic Engineer!

Yup, Ive been quiet the crafty woman lately. I decided to make Elise some PJ bottoms since that would be a little cheaper than buying them. So here they are! With my beautiful assistant Elise to model them for you all.
These one's are my favorite, Pink and Silky! I really want some for myself.
Warm and Fuzzy, made of fleece.
And some flannel Christmas PJ's. I was planning on waiting until closer to Christmas before she wore them, but she wore them to bed last night. I know I'm a big push over. :)
I love having projects to do, and better yet I love getting them finished! My next project re-vamping my old doll house for the girls Christmas present. I will of course share with you all when they're done. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Way to go Ann!! How frugal of you. They are uber cute.

Blog Archive