Thursday, November 18, 2010

Here's a few clips of how amazingly cute my girls are. They make Brian and me smile everyday. How grateful we are to have 2 healthy beautiful girls.

We sing this song every night when they get in their Jammies. Sung to the song of Hammer Time!

The Tigger song!

Twinkle Twinkle...

Elise knows the pledge of allengence! We had no idea until she randomly started to recite it one day. It must be from preschool.

Teapot!

Melody made up this song. It makes us laugh everytime she sings it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My girls and I have watched these each 3 times each this morning. We love your girls! So cute.

Jenny Alama said...

I just love those girls more and more. I love that Melody tried to give you a kiss in the last video. They're just so cute!

Blog Archive